Our new Bury Me At Sea stickers are a great way to show your love for Pale Horse and the sea! We offer these 8.1" x 6" window decals to help you do just that. It also adds 8 Horsepower to your ride...not really.
***THIS WAS A LIMITED RUN SO ACT FAST IF YOU WANT ONE. WE DON'T HAVE MANY IN STOCK!***
Vehicle not included :-)
• Clean the surface to receive the vinyl decal by wiping the surface area thoroughly with a damp rag to remove any grease and debris from the surface. A clean surface will allow for better adhesion and eliminate dirt from embedding behind the decal. Installation is best when the temperature outside is greater than 70*F (21*C).
• Set the vinyl decal on the clean surface with the backing paper sitting on the surface and the transfer paper facing toward you.
• Apply masking tape to the point where the transfer paper contacts the cleaned surface. The vinyl decal should not move during application so make sure the tape bonds tightly.
• Flip the bottom of the vinyl decal up. Remove the paper backing to expose the vinyl adhesive.
• Slowly roll the vinyl adhesive onto the cleaned surface. Do not try to lift and reposition the decal. This can cause damage to the decal.
• Slide a squeegee over the transfer paper to remove air bubbles from under the decal.
• Pull the transfer paper from the top of the decal.