Aptly named the Clever, Abid's full-immersion dripper produces a clean, tasty cup that couldn't be any easier to use. To brew a cup, simply place a filter in the brewer, add ground coffee, pour water over the coffee, steep for 2-4 minutes, and then place the dripper on top of your cup. The cup's rim engages the release valve and the coffee begins to drain through the bottom of the dripper into your cup. This brewer takes standard #4 filter.
- Durable BPA-free plastic body
- Includes dripper, lid, and coaster
- Works best #4 size filters
- 18-ounce (yields ~16 ounces) size
- Designed for manual, immersion-style coffee brewing
- Brews one cup at a time
How to brew
- 24-27 grams of medium- to coarse-ground coffee
- 400-450 milliliters of water, heated to 200-205 degrees
- 3:30-4:00 total brew time
Will buy again very happy with product!!